Way to printing

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

A DVD works on Media player. I tried to copy the onscreen matter into Microsoft Word 2003 and printed with TVS Printer. But the printed letters were in Dot Dot types. I think it is common printing such onscreen matter in Dot Dot type letters. Is there any way to perfect printing?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
He took a screenshot of a movie and pasted it in Word and then printed it on a Dot Matrix Printer ..
Dot matrix printers are used for text printing and not for printing images .. You may use a laser printer for such purpose but color laser printers will cost you a bomb ..

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
He took a screenshot of a movie and pasted it in Word and then printed it on a Dot Matrix Printer ..
Dot matrix printers are used for text printing and not for printing images .. You may use a laser printer for such purpose but color laser printers will cost you a bomb ..

You are right. My printer is in good condition.But I did not take print of a movie on the screen.But as for printing of the copied text, in the Word Document, with Dot Matrix Printer, the printer printed the TEXT looks like Dot Dot Type Letters. That is my problem. I tried to play the DVD on VLC PLAYER to take different method of printing,but it did not play properly. I copied text on Word paint and took print,but the problem remain unsolved.

Any way?

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Dot Matrix Printers by virtue of their name print letters in matrices of dot .. If you want to have better print quality get a laser printer ..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@OP

You can't print an image with a dot-matrix printer.

I tried to play the DVD on VLC PLAYER to take different method of printing,but it did not play properly. I copied text on Word paint and took print,but the problem remain unsolved.
I'm honestly not able to understand what you are saying.

DVD --> VLC Player --> Copy Text --> Word --> Paint

:confused:

Top Bottom