Watch Dogs Legion

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Watch_Dogs Legion is set in a near-future, dystopian version of London. It's a post-Brexit world in which society, politics and technology have changed and altered London's fortunes. London is one of the most iconic cities in the world and has had a massive influence on all of Western Culture for centuries… London makes total sense for WD, as the city has one of the highest surveillce levels in the world making this the perfect playground.

Source: Kotaku

quicky008

Technomancer
another monotonous open world title that will run like crap (on pcs)in typical ubisoft fashion when it comes out.

another monotonous open world title that will run like crap (on pcs)in typical ubisoft fashion when it comes out.
The DRM used by ubisoft eats up lot of CPU. But their games are at least good, unlike EA.

I'm sure not everyone might like Legion, but since I enjoyed WD1 & WD2, I'm interested, so are many other gamers.

gameranand

Living to Play
The scope that they are building upon seems unrealistic to me. There are thousands of citizen in the city. I can imagine that all might be categorized in some groups or randomized for that matter for their roles. What concerns me is voice acting, has Ubisoft recorded millions of lines from thousands of voice actors in their game because every NPS is playable and that means all of them should have separate dialogues.

Only time will tell what they have cooked for us.

The scope that they are building upon seems unrealistic to me. There are thousands of citizen in the city. I can imagine that all might be categorized in some groups or randomized for that matter for their roles. What concerns me is voice acting, has Ubisoft recorded millions of lines from thousands of voice actors in their game because every NPS is playable and that means all of them should have separate dialogues.

Only time will tell what they have cooked for us.
I read somewhere that they have 30 unique voice actors or so. Maybe they changed their tune a bit for more number of voices. I am very interested in knowing what happens after all playable characters are dead, maybe just an option to reload from save at that point.

gameranand

Living to Play
I read somewhere that they have 30 unique voice actors or so. Maybe they changed their tune a bit for more number of voices. I am very interested in knowing what happens after all playable characters are dead, maybe just an option to reload from save at that point.
Respawn more at random.

The game looks interesting.

They should have released it a month early, if possible. Now its too close to AC Valhalla & CP2077. Heck, AC should have been released at Oct end. Anyways it is what it is, maybe we will get a good sale price next summer.

quicky008

Technomancer
rather than develop countless boring sequels to assassins creed and other soulless IPs like watch dogs,why can't ubisoft develop a quality prince of persia or splinter cell game?

Top Bottom