Warhammer 40000 Discussion

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks like a new Warhammer 40K movie is in the making. It is an unofficial movie but it blows the shitty official movie out of the water.

Look at the trailers here : Warhammer 40K Is Getting The Movie It Deserves

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
A fan made interactive galaxy of the Warhammer 40000 universe.

Galaxy 40000 - Interactive 3D Map

It is not complete and new star systems are being added.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Does anyone play the Warhammer 40000 Table Top game in India? I have been watching videos of Battle Reports on Youtube and I am kind of getting obsessed with it.

doomgiver

Warframe
obsessed? i'd paint my own miniatures if i could find them for cheap somewhere!!

or better yet, lets play with stand-ins.
just place an object, and tell what unit it is, and track it via the stat sheets.

simple!!

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have been thinking about that, only if I had someone to play with.

Still it won't be possible to play blindly because the units can move in any direction.

Eitherway, I will have to study the rulebooks properly first.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The assault on the dropsite massacre on Isstvan V.

*images.wikia.com/warhammer40k/images/5/50/Strategic_Map_Urgall_Depression1.jpg

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It's been sometime since I posted here. Anyway, here's some updates in Warhammer 40k related games:

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is in development: First Look: Battlefleet Gothic ? Armada | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
One of the best things I have read for a while: Massacre in the Hive City - Album on Imgur

Its a narrated battle report.

Edit:

Also a trailer for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada I forgot to post earlier:

Last edited:
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah. Total War: Warhammer.

Its based on Warhammer Fantasy though, not Warhammer 40k.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Don't know if anyone here is still following the updates in the Warhammer 40k community, but what do you guys think about Primaris Space Marines?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Stated playing Warhammer 40000 these days. Shit is good.
Good going, but its more fun to explore the background of the setting. Read about it from the Warhammer wikis:
*wh40k.lexicanum.com/
Warhammer 40k
So, whenever you hear a new term used in the games or want to learn more about a certain unit in the game, then look it up here.

Also, play Dark Crusade after this, it's probably the best in the Dawn Of War 1 series. You can choose to play as one of 7 factions and you have to capture the planet that you are fighting on one province at a time, kind of similar to Rise Of Nations.

gameranand

Living to Play
Good going, but its more fun to explore the background of the setting. Read about it from the Warhammer wikis:
*wh40k.lexicanum.com/
Warhammer 40k
So, whenever you hear a new term used in the games or want to learn more about a certain unit in the game, then look it up here.

Also, play Dark Crusade after this, it's probably the best in the Dawn Of War 1 series. You can choose to play as one of 7 factions and you have to capture the planet that you are fighting on one province at a time, kind of similar to Rise Of Nations.
That's nice. Really enjoying this series. Can't belive this gem was sitting in my steam library for so many years and I didn't play it in its entirety.

Top Bottom