Want value nForce2 SPP mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

parimal

Journeyman
Hi,
I'm building one system for my friend based on Athlon XP 2600+ Barton. He want to use the nForce 2 SPP based motherboard. But as he has limited budget...I'm looking for value mobo. My choice was Asus A7N8x-E Deluxe...but his budget is not permitting me! The next mobo I was looking for Asus A7N8X....but that is not available in my country (India).
Which other motherboards you guys recommend? MSI will be good option in my point of view. How about MSI K7N2 Delta-L? Is this good mobo? What about Gigabyte GA-7N400L? He don't gives much importance to SATA, IEEE and WiFi slots...just wants plain vanilla board in good value without sacrificing performance......I know Asus A7N8X-X don't have dual channel DDR...but plz give me opinion about that mobo also.
Please let me know if any other brand or model is giving plain features but good performance. Of course he wants nForce2 SPP chipset only.

theraven

Technomancer
parimal ... ur COUNTRY (INDIA) has a lot of things .. includin the a7n8x .. u need to look in the write places
forget the wifi slots anyways.. thats trademark asus
and this end of the mobo supports only wifi b... the higher end ones come with wifi g ... just get a pci card instead
( that was just for info )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom