Want to SELL: Motorola A1200(MING) just 1 month old

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProDemon

Broken In
I want to sell my motorola ming, its around 1 month old ( purchsed on 24 oct )

Purchased from HOTSPOT delhi, it has everything in the box
- 512 mb card
- 3 stylus
- cds, manuals
- 11 month manufacturer warranty

Asking Price is 15500/-

Available only for delhi buyers, I am available at south X , monday to friday
just give me a call, meet me, see the phone, make the deal.

why am I selling it?
I want new P990i, So if any delhi seller want to sell P990i ( under warranty ) contact me.

Phone: 9873726949
My name : viv
just say that you saw my thread on digit, when you call.

Last edited:

king007

In the zone
^^^Mention the price, every seller has to quote the expected price for the product u are putting up for sale.....

harikatt

In the zone
yes,, every body should mention the location and pricing of the items they prefer to sell, so that the reply can be more accurate than wasting on asking and requesting for the place and price..

OP
P

ProDemon

Broken In
I have mention the price ( updated first post )

I am looking for P990i and HP 6xxx series, I mate kjam if any one want to sell.

b_man

Broken In
yu got the ming for 15.5 K recently!!?...man, someone duped you!....i got it 1 year ago for 9.5K...manufacturer's warranty; got the touchscreen broken and replaced for free too!!...good luck selling it for 15.5 K!

sahil678

Broken In
yu got the ming for 15.5 K recently!!?...man, someone duped you!....i got it 1 year ago for 9.5K...manufacturer's warranty; got the touchscreen broken and replaced for free too!!...good luck selling it for 15.5 K!

look at the date when it was posted///
it was in 2006

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

Muhahahhahaha :lol::lol:

Eveyone is laughing at you now.. rofl!!!:-D

Digged a 3 yr old thread and making fun of him for buying it at that price.. lol :lol:

Don't drink while browsing!!

b_man

Broken In
i am a first page only guy...if i replied, it showed up in the first page!....i'll let the mods wonder how it got there...good thing you replied though; now i know how much to value the opinions of a guy who is here to make fun of people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom