Want to buy Cabinet for Rs.2000,pls suggest!

vishilu7

Broken In
I have an iball cabinet and it has some problem with its start button,I have to every time open my front panel and apply some pressure on the wire back at the button to start the system,so i m thinking to buy a new one..
I have budget of Rs.2000 and can add 200-300 more..i can think of only eilte 311.
Plz suggest some cabinet for this price,and can fit cooler in it like maybe Hyper 212..
My config are:-
Proccy- AMD Phenom 960T
MB- Asus M5A78L-M LX
PSU- Corsair CX500V2
GPU- Sapphire 6770
also have a spare CM 80mm red led fan
Open to buy it online..

ankush28

Bazinga
branded cabinet around 2k you will only get 311.
NZXT GAMMA is @ 2.4k but may be not avilable in your city.
if avilable go for it BLINDLY it is best.
antec X1 may be avilable it is good too.
otherwise stick with 311 or get any local brand.

You can get the CM Elite 370 at 2.2k or the NZXT Gamma which is available at 2.4K at WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions:::::::::: . Personally , I'd tell you to go with the Gamma as it is the best is its price range and is worth the extra 100rs.

Shiva

ankush28

Bazinga
^^ I agree but nzxt has lots of avilabilty issuea outside some major cities like kolkatta and mumbai.
if he buy online then 0.5k for shipping sure and gamma will cost 2.9+ which will overshoot budget and doesent worth much.
so buy gamma only if avilable below 2.5k after all charges.

OP
V

vishilu7

Broken In
thanks everyone for ur valuable suggestion!
at mdcomputers they are charging 650 as shipping chrgs,final price will be 2999!! :(
will try to find gamma locally...
in case "not found"
which is better to go,311 or 370?
lokks of antec x1 is tempting,is that also a option?

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
^if gamma isn't available X1 is very good option. yeah its looks are truely killer for that pricepoint but nzxt gamma easily beats it in terms of cooling & cable management.
both 311 & 370 are good, my vote 311.

OP
V

vishilu7

Broken In
no luck in finding gamma locally...
have contacted Mass computer systems*www.facebook.com/MassComputerSystems?ref=ts&fref=ts and they quoted 2500 if icollect it from there showroom at nehru place in delhi..(got the link from nzxt site from the list of resellers in india)
and getting at golchha computersNZXT GAMMA - Golchha Computers
for 2099+100(shipping)+115(taxes)=Rs.2314
As for golchha computers i'm skeptical b'coz never heard of their site..
Please suggest i should go for golchha or get it via my brother from mass computer system? :|

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
I haven' tboght anything from Golchha but probably recall someone suggestin them a bit time ago...
Let others say something

Top Bottom