want to buy a new laptop under 40k

blackbirdsbunty

Right off the assembly line
i want to buy a new laptop very shortly under Rs40k...cant decide between hp pavilion g6 2309tu/2303tx and Lenovo Ideapad Z580 (59-383172)/Lenovo Ideapad Z580 (59-347589).....basic requirements-3rd gen i5,4gb ram.....which one to choose...any other options in this price range?

OP
B

blackbirdsbunty

does z500 come with the dolby audio like z580..really liked the sound of z580......how is the service network of hp and lenovo,any issues???

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
yup, z500 comes with a dolby sound .....
Regarding the service network of Lenovo HP etc. are concerned , they both are the best companies around the world and also in our country and naturally they provide gud service but yeah check in your city about their service

OP
B

blackbirdsbunty

I will probably go to the shop this weekend....should I choose it with os or without os.....I think lenovos and hps come with win8 and i dont like win8..will i be able to install win7???and how much does the ram upgradation cost????

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
is z500 under or = 40k ?????

one off topic guys from where u got these smileys. when i put them on FB they don't animate??

kovidr

Broken In
i also recently started a thread for a laptop under 40 k .
i setteled for this one HP Pavilion G6-2303TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 1GB Graph)
flipkart yet to deliver .

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Z500 is for 45k on fliokart , you coud get it @43k if you bargain in shops..
Fb doesn't support gif's till date...God knows what will happen if it starts:cool:

OP
B

blackbirdsbunty

what is the actual market price of lenovo z580 with i5 and dos....is it under 40k???want to know if anyone has used hp pavilion 15 sleekbook ..how is the multimedia experience??if z580 is not within reach then probably will settle for the hp g6 2303 or 2309

OP
B

blackbirdsbunty

bought hp pavilion g6 2303tx @38k,market price is higher than online prices,flipkart has the lowest price for this model..very fast laptop,battery backup is approx 3hrs with the graphics card

Top Bottom