Want a phone with good battery life (urgent)

flyingcow

Shibe
1. Budget? 30-40k can be stretched
2. Display type and size? 4-5 inches
3. Dual sim? Nope
4. Preferred choice of brand? NOT Lava/mmx/carbonn and such
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Any
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android only
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).3g
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)
Will be used by my dad for official purposes only i.e calls/sms/calendar reminders/document edition/mail and whatsapp...other things such as music etc
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
10. Any other info that you want to share Major use is for calls so call quality should be nice and the most important thing is battery life..

Again the most important thing is battery and a premium quality device
He owns an HTC one x (old) not HTC one.... which sucks with bad battery and crap speaker quality

$hadow

Geek in making
xperia z3 compact for battery lifr or moto x 2014 for calling. And M8 if you find it for under 40k.

$hadow

Geek in making
Check out a few reviews and you might get sold on it. Since it is the only phone that is smaller in size with flagship specs only con from my side is a 720p screen.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
since battery life is a concern,i suggest you have a look at the Lumia line up as well and the LG G3

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Funny how people suggested Moto X(2014) and LG G3 as phones with good battery life. :lol:

For your budget, Z3 Compact would be the best choice but if you want an FHD display go for Xperia Z2 or the Lumia 1520

Funny how people suggested Moto X(2014) and LG G3 as phones with good battery life. :lol:

For your budget, Z3 Compact would be the best choice but if you want an FHD display go for Xperia Z2 or the Lumia 1520

I agree with him.
HTC one m8 eye is available for less than 40k in Flipkart. If he needs a stylish phone & camera not an issue, then it's a good choice. Although battery life is not as good as Z2 or Z3 Compact

$hadow

Geek in making
Well for those who say that yeah m8 camera is not an issue it will be a issue at a later stage since picture will never be going to come out whatever you want. Check them on pc and you may end up saying yuck. But still battery life is excellent.

hdknitro

bringing the world down
Hi flyingcow

This is Hardik from digit. I would suggest if battery is your concern then get the Sony xperia z3 or the HTC M8. These two are good phones in every way except the camera on the one M8 which is a bit unorthodox. Otherwise there are two more phones which have good battery life and are recommended. First is the Huawei honor 6 and the other is the Oneplus One. Honor 6 is a superb phone by the Chinese brand and the oneplus one is a good phone but is not easily available.