Want a College laptop within 40K-50K

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Thanks to guys helping me in the past with my selections , another friend of mind requires a laptop for college use
Can you help me with whats available in the market as i'm not using laptop myself.

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
A. 40K-50K max.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
A. Thin and Light 12" - 14" screen.
14 or 13 inches would be ideal with Full HD screen.

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
College Presentations , HD Movies , Browsing Internet.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Intel i5 or i3 would be suffice as it'll be used by a girl for day to day operations. Prefer a FULL HD screen for good movie viewing. Do I need a dedicated graphics card ?

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Lenovo , Dell , HP
b. Dislike: Toshiba , Acer

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution 1080p is better (Full HD) )
Purhcasing locally.

$hadow

Geek in making
Try out flex at your nearby store. I feel at 14 inch it is certainly among the best if not the best.

Minion

Conversation Architect

No offence if you know everything why did you create this thread in first place.Anyway I will still suggest flex 2 due to IPS(1080p) display,it is lighter around 1.9Kg(will be easy to carry) and has a entry level nvidia GPU

Model you have mentioned have inferior display and is heavier.

My suggestion
Lenovo Flex 2-14 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ Touch/ 2GB Graph) (59-429729)
Lenovo Flex 2-14 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ Touch/ 2GB Graph) (59-429729) Rs.45490 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Flex 2-14 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ Touch/ 2GB Graph) (59-429729) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

$hadow

Geek in making
And also to be precise if you have a certain model in mind just point towards it in the starting.

Top Bottom