Want 5g phone 15k to 23k

1. Budget?
A: INR 15k-23k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: any screen in fhd + 6.4+ but preferred with gorilla glass

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, etc).
A: Android 13

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc
A. 5G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: No preference. Should have good service network in delhi

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, mails, YouTube and internet

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: dual

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: Call recording is must
Need 5000+ battery backup,
microSD card slot if internal storage < 128gb, fast charger,
6gb ram

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Redmi note 12 turbo,
Realme gt neo 5se
Redmi k50i
Techno camon 20 pro - but nobody buying it online

I would prefer to buy by buying in minimum budget as I don't do gaming even around 15k

M34 5G is the only good phone at this price range which has call recording without announcement natively (doesn't work on VoWiFi).

25W charger costs 1k, so overall cost will be 18k.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/good-general-purpose-phone-around-15k.212316/ this might help you, my requirement was slightly different with a AMOLED screen but we discussed some options that didn't have it too.

As for call recording, are there phones that doesn't support it? IIRC, the only caveat is that most will announce your call is being recorded beforehand to comply with laws.

Last edited:
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/good-general-purpose-phone-around-15k.212316/ this might help you, my requirement was slightly different with a AMOLED screen but we discussed some options that didn't have it too.

As for call recording, are there phones that doesn't support it? IIRC, the only caveat is that most will announce your call is being recorded beforehand to comply with laws.
Correct.

Many manufacturers had dialler which supported call recording without announcement but Google started forcing companies to put in Google dialler which caused the issue. India doesn't have laws for both party consent to record.

OP
R

rohitshakti_sehgal

Journeyman
Correct.

Many manufacturers had dialler which supported call recording without announcement but Google started forcing companies to put in Google dialler which caused the issue. India doesn't have laws for both party consent to record.

Does this app "TTSLexx app" work in stopping the message during call recording....?

If it does work, I and many other like me will be able to buy any mobile of their choice.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Does this app "TTSLexx app" work in stopping the message during call recording....?

If it does work, I and many other like me will be able to buy any mobile of their choice.
Even if it works now, it might not later, remember that.
Also:
1690901844978.png

Never used it.

No 3rd party app will be as reliable as 1st party one when Google is trying to not have that feature. Samsung can't be bullied by Google.

OP
R

rohitshakti_sehgal

Journeyman
Thanks for the reply. I liked m34 more but it doesn't have charger which take price to 20k.

Meanwhile i also found Infinix GT10 which looks better than m34 and it has charger too along with call recording. I actually wanted to buy redmi 12 turbo which was to launch on 8th August but till date there is no confirmation so looks it will be delayed.

Any views on GT10 when compared to m34?

Thanks for the reply. I liked m34 more but it doesn't have charger which take price to 20k.

Meanwhile i also found Infinix GT10 which looks better than m34 and it has charger too along with call recording. I actually wanted to buy redmi 12 turbo which was to launch on 8th August but till date there is no confirmation so looks it will be delayed.

Any views on GT10 when compared to m34?
Charger is just 1k extra, not sure how that's a deal breaker. SoC & design are bigger deal-breakers for M34 IMO.

Infinix/Tecno are sister brands, I think. Take your call if you want to go for them. The new GT10 pro surely has a bang for buck specs unlike their previous phones. My issues with them are potential software issues & QC issues. Check reviews & user experiences then take your call. Surely it has the best performance chip under 20k but Samsung has a far better UI, 4 OS updates till android 17 (vs just 1 for Infinix) & camera might be much better as well because of Samsung's software algorithm. M34 would have been much easier to recommend if it had Dimensity 920 SoC. So, choose your poison.

Top Bottom