Wanna buy Digital 2ndhand camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

saipradeepg

Broken In
Dude,
I have Canon Powershot A620.:p
I'm planning to go for a high end SLR
If you are interested in Buying the same..
Do let me know asap.

Detailed Specifications :lol:

Body Material Metal and plastic Sensor • 1/1.8" Type CCD
• 7.1 million effective pixels
Image sizes • 3072 x 2304
• 2592 x 1944
• 2048 x 1536
• 1600 x 1200
• 640 x480

Movie clips • 640 x 480, 15 or 30 fps, limited by card capacity*
• 320 x 240, 15 or 30 fps, limited by card capacity*
• 320 x 240, 60 fps (max clip length 1 min)
• 160 x 120, max 3 mins
• Motion JPEG AVI (with mono audio)
* max file size for a single movie clip is 1 GB

Lens • 4x optical zoom
• 35 - 140 mm equiv.
• F2.8 - F4.1

Focus • TTL autofocus
• AF illuminator
• 9-point AiAF or 1 point AF (any position selectable)
• Manual focus
• 1cm macro mode (Wide), 25cm (Tele)
Shooting mode • Auto
• Program AE (with program shift)
• Shutter priority AE
• Aperture priority AE
• Manual exposure
• Custom
• Portrait
• Landscape
• Night Scene
• Stitch Assist
• Movie
• Foliage
• Snow
• Beach
• Fireworks
• Underwater
• Indoor
• Kids & Pets
• Night Snapshot
• My Colors
• AE compensation -2.0EV to +2.0 EV in 1/3EV steps

Shutter speeds • 15 - 1/2500* sec
• Noise reduction for shutter speeds slower than 1.3 sec
* Not all shutter speeds can be use with all apertures

Apertures • F2.8 / F3.2 / F3.5 / F4.0 / F4.5 / F5.0 / F5.6 / F6.3 / F7.1 / F8.0 (wide)
• F4.1 / 4.5 / 5.0 /5.6 / F6.3 / F7.1 / F8.0 (tele)
Sensitivity • Auto
• ISO 50, 100, 200, 400
White Balance • Auto
• Daylight
• Cloudy
• Tungsten
• Fluorescent
• Fluorescent H
• Custom
Image parameters • Picture adjust (Vivid, Neutral)
• Sharpness (normal or low)
• Color effects (Sepia, Black and White)
• My Colors mode
Continuous • Continuous (1.9 fps) *
* Large/Fine with LCD off
Flash • Built-in
• Modes: Auto, On, Off
• Slow Sync: On/Off
• Red-Eye reduction: On/Off
• Range (wide): 0.45 - 3.5 m (Auto ISO)
• Range (tele): 0.45 - 2.2 m (Auto ISO)
• 2nd-curtain flash option
• Flash output control (+/- 2.0 EV in 1/3EV steps)
Storage • SD / MMC card
• 32MB SD supplied*
Viewfinder • Real Image Optical LCD monitor • 2.0 " TFT, 115,000 pixels
• Swing out, tilt and swivel mount
Connectivity • USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
• A/V out
• DC-IN
Power • 4 x AA batteries
• NiMH recommended (alkaline supplied)
• (Optional AC adapter)
In the box*
• Canon PowerShot A620
• Wrist strap
• 2x AA Alkaline batteries
• AV cable
• USB cable
• 32MB SD card
• Software CD ROM (Canon Digital Camera Solutions & ArcSoft Camera Suite)

Other features • Spot, Center-weighted & Evaluative metering
• 2, 10 sec and custom time self-timer
• Sound memos (up to 60 seconds)
• PictBridge, Exif Print and DPOF compatible
• Playback Histogram
• Built-in speaker and microphone
• Orientation sensor
• PC-controlled shooting with supplied software
• Autofocus Illuminator
• Optional 0.7x Wide (WC-D58N) and 1.75x Tele (TC-DC58N) converters
• Optional 58mm filter adapter
• Optional waterproof case (WP-DC50)
• Optional High Power Flash (slave) HF-DC1

Weight (inc batts) 285 g (10.1 oz) approx
Dimensions 105 x 66 x 49 mm (4.1 x 2.6 x 1.9 in) excluding protrusions
Description :wink:

The PowerShot A95 was one of the most successful 5MP compacts due to its compelling combination of features, image quality and value for money. But it was not a camera without problems - mainly performance and speed issues, most of which we - and all the people who bought it - put down to the inevitable compromise involved in getting so many features at such a keen price. The PowerShot A620, though externally pretty similar, is a very different kettle of fish. Not only does it boast a much better sensor, but the use of the latest DIGIC II processor means it's a lot, lot faster in operation too. There is very little here to suggest a 'budget' model at all; image quality is excellent, it's very well built, it handles well and it has a real wealth of photographic features that make it suitable for everyone from the absolute beginner to the more experienced photographer wanting lots of control over the picture taking process. And like the A95 it's a great first camera for anyone wanting to learn the craft of photography, being both affordable and well-specified enough to grow with you as your knowledge and experience increases.
Like the A95 before it, the A620 is one of those rare cameras that takes virtually every shooting situation you throw at it in its stride, with only the highlight clipping issue preventing an almost perfect hit rate.

Ping me back if you are interested.Its one year old!!
Package includes all the accessories and 1 GB card too...

Sourabh

Laptoping
If you're interested in a Nikon L11, let me know. It's two months old, purchased for 7.5k. I can sell it for 6k, may be a few hundreds less. Specs are 6MP, ISO 800 and 2.4-inch LCD.

ibose

Broken In
Sourabh, I am interested in the L11...can you give the details regarding the accessories, warranty,etc. Your location is Mumbai ? Why r u selling it ... after all its only 2 months old...:confused:

Sourabh

Laptoping
Nikon L11 was purchased from JJ Mehta. They offer 3-month warranty on Nikon cameras, that's why it is this cheap. I don't expect any problems from the camera in the long run, but I want to go in for a better camera. The stock L11 package comes with the camera, AV cable, USB cable, driver CDs and Nikon carry case. As for memory card, I don't think anyone else buying this from me would need a 2GB SD Card, so I plan to keep it. Will see If I can bundle a 512MB card. PM me if anyone is interested. The 2GB card was purchased separately for 1.6k

saipradeepg

Broken In
Dude,

I'm located in bangalore,Airport road...But i'm sorry to say that i cant send it through courier as it may damage the equipment.:(

The device is pretty fine no issues :eek:...I'm selling it as i'm planning to buy a high end SLR.

The price is 12k with 1GB card,16/32 MB card,Genuine Canon digicam case,cables,CD,Sony 2300Mah rechargable batteries :4{No charger included}.

If you are interested ping me soon..

Best Regards,
Sai Pradeep G.

Last edited:

ibose

Broken In
JJMehta is selling the Nikon L11 at 6500 currently...which makes me wonder how they can sell so dirt cheap..:confused: although they do mention 3months warranty but from there side...what about the warranty from the OEM itself ?

Sourabh

Laptoping
I think they import it in bulk and provide warranty from their end. So, technically it must be grey market stuff. Considering their sales, it's a win-win deal for all. I don't think Nikon India will provide any warranty. JJ doesn't provide any official/unofficial bill. Just their stamp on the product manual with date to claim warranty from their end. But hey! I'm not complaining. From the legal channels, it would've set me back by a minimum of 9.5-10k.

ibose

Broken In
Sourabh said:
I think they import it in bulk and provide warranty from their end. So, technically it must be grey market stuff. Considering their sales, it's a win-win deal for all. I don't think Nikon India will provide any warranty. JJ doesn't provide any official/unofficial bill. Just their stamp on the product manual with date to claim warranty from their end. But hey! I'm not complaining. From the legal channels, it would've set me back by a minimum of 9.5-10k.

hmmm...thought so..anyways what would be your price ? as I said the same is being given by JJ at 6500 ; with additional 512 MB SD they are quoting 6995..
Can you bundle a 512 MB SD ? Also if you r in Mumbai, is there a possibility to see the digicam before coming to any decision ? You can PM me with the details...

Sourabh

Laptoping
Honestly speaking, you should get a new one from JJ. You will get the full 3 month warranty from their end. Selling for anything less than 6k would be such a shame for L11. It's a decent cam, I think I will stick to it till I can afford a D-SLR someday (hopefully) When you get a new one for 6.5k, it's a steal for budget digicam. So, go for it. Regarding your other queries, I don't have a 512MB SD card. Yes, I'm in Mumbai, no probs regarding the 'demo' in person. You could check my L11 and probably decide to go in for L11 or something else based on the same. Let me know if there is anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom