wanna buy a tft monitor

hey guyz i wanna buy a tft monitor.. range is between 20k-30k (just for monitor).. i was searching ebay and found this one intresting...
eBay India: DELL Alienware OptX AW2310 23" HD 3d LCD & NVIDIA 3D (item 160559852909 end time 15-Apr-2011 11:20:02 IST)

can you guyz plz suggest me if itz good one to buy, or should i go for anything else??

as you can see if i get something extra ordinary i can stretch my budget 2-3k more mean can go for a max of 33k...

specifications : tft, >=23", full hd

also i want to whatz the main difference in a 3d monitor and a full hd monitor? sorry for the noob question

thanx :)

MegaMind

Human Spambot
3D Monitor - 3D display is a display device capable of conveying a stereoscopic perception of 3-D depth to the viewer. The basic requirement is to present offset images that are displayed separately to the left and right eye. Both of these 2-D offset images are then combined in the brain to give the perception of 3-D depth.

Full HD Monitor - Normal 1080p monitor

Alienware AW2310 + Nvidia 3D kit bundle @ 32K
Alienware AW2310 is the best 3D Monitor...

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Every game in 3D?
Yes, provides eye candy without any stuttering...
Alienware is good in color differentiation than any other brands....
You should have a suitable Beast GPU to produce 3D....
In movies, the movie has to 3D recorded to view it as 3D....

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Which GPU u hav???
In other brand 3D Monitors, there is overdrive in some places...

Alienware vs other 3D monitors...

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
no actually i'm flintstone here.. just popping up in your world and wondering what this computer thingy is... then i came to this 3d thing and thought it dog,dumbo and duffer all packed together.. :D is it???

man i am making a new pc.. buying stuff piece to piece... itz the starting... i'm just asking you about the monitor.. btw i'll be buying a hd 5770 soon.. is that enough for it?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
There are so many options....
Alienware is the best...
If it does not fit in ur budget, then v hav to look on other options in our budget range thats it..

When r u planning on ur PC?

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
i told you the budget range.. and alienware is in my budget range.. i just want to ask what are other 3d monitors equivalent to alienware?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Nothing is equivalent to alienware in performance...
Acer GD235HZ - 18k
Asus VG236H -
Benq XL2410T - 23K
Samsung 2233RZ - 19k

MegaMind

Human Spambot
yep... 3D monitors should hav higher refresh rates(120hz preferably), lower response time(2ms), higher contrast ratio n so on.... :yaaawwn:

Top Bottom