Voice recorder app with hidden and scheduled feature

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I need a voice recorder app which is hidden and where there is option to schedule voice recording and it doesn’t intrude with call recorder app and lastly supports dropbox/Google drive automatic upload feature.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You can try to automate recording using AutomateIt or Tasker app. Personally haven't tried, but doesn't hurt to give it a shot.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Boldbeast used to work fine but now all calls are silent. Running Android 11 on Samsung M30s. Have given all permissions & not installed a different call recorder but still all recordings are silent.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Even the call recorder I used have stopped working since last month.
Not sure if it's because of an update, but I know this, Google is closing ways to record calls on Android since long.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I also installed Cube ACR & it’s not working. I think Android has done away with Call recording. Another example why things don’t work in Android as claimed.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I think google did something with call api, just like google dialer, in order to comply with eu. Acc. To which there needs to be a message given before call recording and so to prevent some third party from recording this has been done

Top Bottom