vocational training

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i 'm in B.E 2nd year.. this summer i have to do vocational training.... & i have to submit a project report

what do u guys suggest?
most people are suggesting JAVA..
i want to do .NET .... do i need knowledge of JAVA or its fine to do .NET without it.

what institutes do u'll suggest?
do institutes like niit & aptech do live projects involving students?
are niit & aptech any good?

What do u'll think about internship in a company?
should i do internship in a company cause i'm not sure. whether my knowledge of C/C++ is good enough for use in a company?
or a certification course is the best idea?

nashpd

Team Digit
Try approaching companies for an internship. Company internships have a better value on your resume after you finish your course when employers look at you as a potential hire. As far as courses, you can do them anytime, but opportunity to do an internship is difficult to find. It is normal (although never acknowledged) for companies to consider candidates through referrals. So get in touch with your family and friend circle and forward your resume to companies. You'll need a letter from the training and placement department of your college certifying you're a bonafide student of the institution. Submit this letter along with a copy of your resume and credentials to the HR department of companies you know. Most companies do not pay a stipend to a 2 month inplant training session. However, the experience is crucial.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
this is exactly what i'm trying to do... getting an internship in a company .if this does not come through
what do u have got to say about these institutes such as niit & aptech....& there courses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom