Vivo V5 Plus for 72.5K :O

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hello Guys!

I was searching for this phone at various websites and suddenly catch this aid from Ebay.in
One of the seller is selling this product at hooping price of Rs. 72,490 :emoji_astonished:

Please refer to attached Pic :-

eBay.PNG

And the phone comes with 'No Warranty' at all! It is unbelievable to me as other shopping apps and sites were selling it for 17.5K or 18K :emoji_confused: So,why someone buy it for such a price. I hope you guys may suggest this guy to sell it in USA instead here in India :emoji_alien:

Thanks Anyways.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Chill Buddy, this is common in ebay and other online sites such as amazon, Flipkart.
where people always complain of over-exaggerated prices.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hmmm ... After goingthrough this offer I remind an incident where a B.Tech student from Sangrur Distt. in Punjab buys an iPhone 5S for Rs. 50 from Snapdeal some 3-4 yrs. back.
Actually , Snapdeal puts the iPhone 5S on Sale for that amount and luckily that guy immediately buys it for Rs. 50 and he got confirmation mail as well. Moments later Snapdeal updates it to some Rs. 25-30K (approx.) And they decline the guy to deliver the phone with the reason that due to technical glitch the product was offered at low price. But in the end the guy manage to get the iPhone 5S at Rs. 50 with the interference of Consumer Court.
I wonder if I can get that opportunity :)

Top Bottom