Vista Transformation Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Hi Friends

I Cannot Install Vista Transformation Pack 7.0?

It Shows An Error. I Have Posted An Attachment

What Should I Do?

Thanks

DigitDonz

Broken In
Please don't install Vista Transformation Pack, it ruins ur system and makes it slow and sluggish - even uninstalling after installing Transformation Pack also doesn't work above all it's very buggy...

Have been using VTP since it was in version 5, never found any issues...the latest is version 8 as ppl have already mentioned.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Please don't install Vista Transformation Pack, it ruins ur system and makes it slow and sluggish - even uninstalling after installing Transformation Pack also doesn't work above all it's very buggy...

Yes, 100% correct.. expecially when patching ux*.dll files, it is very risky if your disk has important data.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Thats not the only dll it patches, and it makes the comp worse. You're MUCH better off using WindowBlinds, that does dynamic skinning, which does not modify any system file. VTP makes your windows look good, but the stability of your system decreases.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Or you could use BricoPack Vista Inspirat Ultimate pack as an alternative.

I've been using it for some months now, and have not faced any problems with it. Just disable the applications that you don't need (like RocketDock, UberIcon, Y's Shadow and TransBar) that are bundled in the pack, in case the system slows down.

Note: This pack also patches the uxtheme.dll file for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom