Video/Screen capture tool.......???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hey...
i need a tool or s/w for recording the streaming or the videos playing on my screen.........umhh....something similar to screen capture...but i need video capture......
Like, im playing a streaming video in my browser...nd it can take snaps n record the whole playing video.........!!!! 8)

hope to get gud replies soon......!!!

PS: Sorry, if this ques has already asked....but cant find,,,nd im too lazy;-) so atleast provide links...!!!

paroh

Padawan
*dw.com.com/redir?edId=3&siteId=4&o...om/Camtasia-Studio/3000-13633_4-10665109.htmlIt's depends on the strteaming protocol used to strem the video and audio

Code:
*emoney.al.ru/capture-streaming-video-and-audio/all-streaming-video-recording-software.htm

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Cam Studio is a good software for screen capturing and recording...

*download.cnet.com/CamStudio/3000-13633_4-10067101.html

paroh

Padawan
^^ will it also capture live streaming.........??

yes it is possible to capture live streaming with hidownload or orbit i don't remember whether it is orbit or hidownload (As i personally try it and it works but live streaming does not support resume)

see the site below which software support which streaming protocol . The site is little outdated so search the software name to get the full review of the software

Code:
[COLOR=Black]*emoney.al.ru/capture-streaming-video-and-audio/all-streaming-video-recording-software.htm
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom