USB Flash Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

smash555

Broken In
I want to Purchase the USB Flash Drive. I have got two products in front of me one is Data Traveller 256/512 MB or ZION 256/512 MB.

I wanted to knw which product will be the Best Buy and also Best Performance and also the Approx Price of the above Products. i m in Mumbai. :)

Also if anybody has good product list regarding Flash Drive other than above mentioned then that are also welcomed.

Thanx for the Help ! !

Kniwor

Learner
smash555 said:
I want to Purchase the USB Flash Drive. I have got two products in front of me one is Data Traveller 256/512 MB or ZION 256/512 MB.

I wanted to knw which product will be the Best Buy and also Best Performance and also the Approx Price of the above Products. i m in Mumbai. :)

Also if anybody has good product list regarding Flash Drive other than above mentioned then that are also welcomed.

Thanx for the Help ! !

I got a kingston usb stick from here and it's working really fine, i got it for 1100 about a year back, 128Mb.

mathurkunal

Right off the assembly line
Yeah Data travellers have a good quality. but make sure you get what you want at the right price. I my self have one.(512 mb)

rohanbee

Padawan
kingston is quite good, so is transcend and umax....you should be fine picking up any one of them...........price difference between this lot should not be too much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom