Urgent Scooty Suggestion: Activa, Aviator or Access125

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Most of our elders go by the popular choice or most sold vehicle recently.So every one suggests Activa but I actually does not like it because it has outdated dashboard and it has even become worst by appearance because of its latest image make over by Honda by adding more fiber than metal.
I choose TVS Access 125 because one need not lift their seat every time one needs to fill petrol and it is giving 55kms per liter but if you can go TVS Jupiter it is awesome in its design and space at the front. Just go for a test drive and decide.OK.

You're confused. Access 125 is by Suzuki. The one you are referring to is TVS Wego.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Bump,

I am thinking of buying a scooter, car is very expensive to drive around Bangalore.. :p

How is Mahindra Rodeo ?
We already have a Activa (older model), I didn't like how Access feels while riding. I will not go for Vespa (too expensive)

I would go for the one which has best power and handling.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
There is the newer version of Wego called Jupiter. It has telescopic forks up front and overall excellent handling.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Jupiter sounds good, will take a test ride tomorrow. I feel Honda Dio will be underpowered. I need good power/pickup

Top Bottom