Urgent Query on Mi TV shows Black Screen?

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Finally, one local guy come home and resolved....for 1500/-
Now all is good... But one-third of the screen display slight variation on the vertical color difference...only close range will only be able to be seen...

They told me If again problem raised...they have to repair the display by machine for 7000/- guarantee will be 3 months

*i.imgur.com/VZpX5Px.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Dco8aNW.jpg

Thanks for all the quick reply...

@whitestar_999
@Zangetsu
@omega44-xt
@SaiyanGoku
@TigerKing
@RumbaMon19
He must have replaced IC if charge is 1500. If not then 1500 is a lot for service charge.
He is checking voltages can be seen in image.
I think there must be carbon dust or connector issue.
It's good it is fixed. Enjoy.

Also how you find local repair.
I wanted to repair my TV too.

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
He must have replaced IC if charge is 1500. If not then 1500 is a lot for service charge.
He is checking voltages can be seen in image.
I think there must be carbon dust or connector issue.
It's good it is fixed. Enjoy.

Also how you find local repair.
I wanted to repair my TV too.
Just Dial...After searched...A lot of calls were received...Only one is speaking technically...Others speak as money-minded

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Ask him what exactly did he charge you 1500 for.
its important to know what he did. If he changed some components then he shud have not said that 7000 line.

And even chip level board repair(which is the max he can do) is not that expensive as soldering stations costs around 12-14k and 7000 k for a repair is way too much. Instead in 7000 u can get original pcb. Seems scammy to me.

he might had done some jugaad and certainly knows that it will not last long.

He has done in front of me only....nothing changed...just remove all connectors...check with the multimeter...Hardly taken 20 mins

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Local repair guys charge too much. I still remember my Acer LCD monitor was showing no display. and the repair guy charged me Rs 700 and all he did was replaced the capacitor which was damaged.

Kya kaaare...Sabko paisa Kamana hai.

Top Bottom