Urgent need of a PowerBank - Atleast 7000 Mah

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Friends,

I have to go to a boring family function for 2-3 days and i need a powerbank to recharge my mobile multiple times so that i can browse/watch movies in peace. Can anyone suggest the best powerbank within 5k. I dont want to compromise on quality and want a reliable and dependable one.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Ambrane Power Bank P-1000 (10400mAh) - Buy Power Banks Online @ Lowest Prices | Snapdeal.com

I am using it, pretty satisfied with it

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey thanks for all the suggestions, but i have ordered the below item. Will post experience after using

Samsung EEB-EI1CWEGINU Power Bank - Samsung: Flipkart.com

samudragupta

Youngling
did you get the charging adapter with it? one of the users have reviewed that a separate adapter has to be purchased.

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
did you get the charging adapter with it? one of the users have reviewed that a separate adapter has to be purchased.

Correct. Im using my mobile charging adapter cuz it has a micro usb port.

Quick Review : I charged it to 100% and went on a trip . Charged my Karbonn A5 ( 1430mah) once upto 100% from 4% and it was still at 4 Bars ( 4 indicator lights). So im assuming that it might deliver something in range of 6000-8000 mah. The product itself is quite small. ( Imagine a 3 in phone with a bulky battery ). All in all, it was a good purchase. Looking forward to using it on longer trips in future.

Top Bottom