Urgent Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
While I was playing CRYSIS on my pc suddenly light went of and my computer shut down. But the problem is that when I try to play it again it says error message like this CRYSIS.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. And clicking on the button "don't send" or other, it closes.:(:(:(:( I was try reinstalling the game but the problem is same. I have backuped my save data of the game. Plz provide me solution to solve this problem in most easiest way without formatting my drive and playing game the previous save game file. Thanks.......

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Try finding the registry key for the game.... and delete it. U can use softwares like tune up utilities which can do the same...... then reinstall the game.... i hope this solves ur problem......nxt alternative according to me is FORMAT

T

The Conqueror

Some things that u should regularly do :

1. A Registry Cleanup
2. Disk Defragmentation
3. Antivirus/Antispyware scan with good scanner such as Kaspersky or NOD32
4. Re-install game when u add/remove new Hardware
5. Install the latest Directx
6. Install the latest Graphic card drivers
7. Do a 1-click maintenence using tune-up utilities 2007 or 2008

V

vaibhavtek

Try finding the registry key for the game.... and delete it. U can use softwares like tune up utilities which can do the same...... then reinstall the game.... i hope this solves ur problem......nxt alternative according to me is FORMAT

^^ correct.

Kniwor

Learner
While I was playing CRYSIS on my pc suddenly light went of and my computer shut down. But the problem is that when I try to play it again it says error message like this CRYSIS.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. And clicking on the button "don't send" or other, it closes.:(:(:(:( I was try reinstalling the game but the problem is same. I have backuped my save data of the game. Plz provide me solution to solve this problem in most easiest way without formatting my drive and playing game the previous save game file. Thanks.......

If the error comes when u're trying to load ur game, and when the game is around 100% loaded. Then try to load a previous level and see of that works..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom