Asus M5A97 R2.0 Mobo
Phenom II x6 1050 t
32GB DDR 3 Ram
1SSD 128
4x HDD
Cooler Master 212 CPU cooler
FSP Saga2 SMPS
Before HD7510 graphics

Note: Building have Backup power supply but takes around 10- 20 seconds to failover, just for this switching time I require UPS
- UPS is required only for System Unit (won't connect monitor , or other systems )

- Workload - RDP, CPU & HDD I/O intensive virtualization task and no GPU intensive task
- Location - Bangalore
Purchase - Online /offline
Feature looking - long warranty

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I think 600VA should be good enough, check this site to confirm Power Supply Calculator - PSU Calculator | OuterVision

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
upload_2019-10-6_15-52-56.png

Power supply calculator Result, Kindy reconfirm why 1k UPS is required for my requirement?

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
CyberPower available in India?
What about After sales service?

It is available in India. I bought a 500va some 3-4 years back. after 2 years it started malfunctioning so i dropped it in dustbin and bought APC so no idea about after sales service.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really then APC is best and I will not suggest CyberPower to anybody then.
Thanks for the headsup.
Well APC support is better but that does not make it best for everyone.I think some Indian brands like Vguard have good & not so costly after sales support in some parts of India(Vguard support is considered good in South India as I have been told).

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i found APC support very good in my last office. we had some 35-40 500va ups. that model had some manufacturing defect - its button used to break and get stuck. every time that happened, we called up their number. some one used to come with a replacement on a rickshaw trolley & replace it. he always asked me to write on his slip the problem.
i bought APC last year only because of this.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i found APC support very good in my last office. we had some 35-40 500va ups. that model had some manufacturing defect - its button used to break and get stuck. every time that happened, we called up their number. some one used to come with a replacement on a rickshaw trolley & replace it. he always asked me to write on his slip the problem.
i bought APC last year only because of this.
APC is very good but since the OP asked for a cheaper solution I suggested CyberPower.
APC RMA guys would visit the house and do the RMA themselves if its little or we need to take the UPS to the local service centre which is West Maredpally in Secunderabad.

Top Bottom