swap_101982

Broken In
I have P3 1.2 GHz PC with 192 MB RAM
I am not able to play Games with 32-bit video memory
I want to upgrade my PC Whichever is best Pentium or AMD

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
wrong section to post in dude....this query belongs to the hardware section :(

anyways u say u wanna upgrade from ur 32-bit (correction make that 32Mb video memory that u want to say....which i suppose is an 8MB onboard Vram) to be able to play games....well then go for a Amd system....whats ur budget range....if less then 25k then i suggest go for a processor of AMD Athlon Xp 2200+ with a Asus A7N266 or A7N8X motherboard which have fair enough onboard 32MB video graphics memory :wink: 256MB of Minimum ram....80GB hard disk...15" or 17" monitor from samsung....Liteon DVD-CDRW combo drive.....cabinet of ur choice....optical scroll mouse from logitech...samsung multimedia keyboard....make sure that the cabinet has dual cooling system or has enough ventilation for cooling the AMD processor....finally add a creative 2.1 speakers 8) ok am i missin somthing here....ummm....a Gfx card possibly....but that would mean adding an extra 2.5k for the cheapest geforce fx5200 with 128MB vram.... :wink:

G

gxsaurav

tell us your budget, then only we can help U, as finding parts for P3 system is hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom