Upgrade my old PC GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0 / PHENOM II X4810 / GT610

billamama

In the zone
Please suggest me how far could I upgrade my current config :
(for photoshop, Coreldraw, Illustrator, Premiere, Adobe Animate, Aftereffects, Cinema 4D, Blender & 3Ds Max)

GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0
PHENOM II X4810
GT610
VS450
corsair vengeance ddr3 8gb x 2
cpu.jpg
caches.jpg
mainboard.jpg
memory.jpg
spd slot2.jpg
spd slot4.jpg
graphics.jpg

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You'll need a new config IMO. You might be able to retain your cabinet if it has proper air flow and front USB 3.0 ports (for new motherboards)

chetansha

In the zone
Your product is more than end of life. Even ddr4 has reached end of life. You can opt for a 2nd hand pc ryzen setup than buying a new one.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

OP
billamama

billamama

In the zone
well, I don't want to throw it out, it might be used for training purpose.
that's why I want to make every possible upgrade

chetansha

In the zone
Get a 500gb or 1tb ssd, it will apeed up the pc. I am using m4a88t-m with 960t _ 6 cores unlocked and 6gb ddr3. It is fine for browsing and office work.

OP
billamama

billamama

In the zone
Get a 500gb or 1tb ssd, it will apeed up the pc. I am using m4a88t-m with 960t _ 6 cores unlocked and 6gb ddr3. It is fine for browsing and office work.

sorry I forgot to mention about my SSD

OP
billamama

billamama

In the zone

used so far for DTP, Promo video creation, Ad & Event Video creation (Photoshop, CorelDraw, premiere, after effects, Blender) now I want to go for a new Config for my work & use this one for Dtp & multimedia training. I've to return gt610 as I borrowed it from my friend. that's why I'm asking for the maximum upgradation of GPU,PSU,CPU for my mobo

Last edited:
Top Bottom