Upgrade Graphics Card

harsvp

Broken In
Hi,

I am looking to upgrade my graphics card in order to play new released games.

Below is my current setup:

Processor : AMD FX 6300
GFX card: Sapphire R7 250 1GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 12GB DDR3
Board: ASUS M5A78L-M

I don't want to buy an expensive card but it should be able to run new games on normal settings at least for the next few years.

Please suggest some options.

avanildutta

Journeyman
1060 6gb atleast if you are at max 1080p.. And if you want that to play games on normal for a year. Can't say after that after 2xxx series if so gonna name comes up next year.. Hope it helps.. Look out for used ones with atleast 2yrs warranty and you are set for a year or maybe one more eyes closed.. Shouldn't cost more than 20k for used and ~25k for new.. Anything less won't keep up for the long run atm.. Happy hunting..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

OP
H

harsvp

Broken In
1060 6gb atleast if you are at max 1080p.. And if you want that to play games on normal for a year. Can't say after that after 2xxx series if so gonna name comes up next year.. Hope it helps.. Look out for used ones with atleast 2yrs warranty and you are set for a year or maybe one more eyes closed.. Shouldn't cost more than 20k for used and ~25k for new.. Anything less won't keep up for the long run atm.. Happy hunting..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply.

This card is beyond my budget. Are there any options which cost between 10-15k?

OP
H

harsvp

Broken In
Thanks for the suggestions, this looks like a good option.

However just one query, this card comes with single as well as dual fans, so which one is better? Also which brand is better - Gigabyte, ASUS, Zotac, EVGA, Msi etc.?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks for the suggestions, this looks like a good option.

However just one query, this card comes with single as well as dual fans, so which one is better? Also which brand is better - Gigabyte, ASUS, Zotac, EVGA, Msi etc.?
Get the dual fan one from Asus/Zotac/Gigabyte whichever comes at lower price and has more warranty.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Zotac will give you 5 year warranty. Get it even if it costs a few bucks extra. Wait a couple more days though. The prices are still falling.

Top Bottom