Upgrade from Ryzen 1600/X370

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Olx is good for those who know how to handle these things(aka street smarts). On techenclave & erodov(make sure buyers are not complete newbies or at least have some other old member vouching for them) there are more chances of finding decent buyers. 5-10% of original selling price is just ridiculous,better donate it to some school/ngo then.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Olx is good for those who know how to handle these things(aka street smarts). On techenclave & erodov(make sure buyers are not complete newbies or at least have some other old member vouching for them) there are more chances of finding decent buyers. 5-10% of original selling price is just ridiculous,better donate it to some school/ngo then.
Can't we start a proper bazaar section here wherein members like you and others can vouch for a buyer and seller.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't we start a proper bazaar section here wherein members like you and others can vouch for a buyer and seller.
Already have a bazaar section,it is just that not many interested buyers/sellers. Vouching for another person is only possible if already knowing that person for quite some time,better option in my opinion would be to just use a mod & escrow method(buyer transfer money to a mod & mod transfer it to seller once delivery of actual product is confirmed by way of unboxing video).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Confirmed. 40% if used for 6+months and 20% if 6 or less months.
Code:
*www.incometaxindia.gov.in/_layouts/15/dit/mobile/viewer.aspx?path=*www.incometaxindia.gov.in/charts%20%20tables/depreciation%20rates.htm&k=&IsDlg=0
1585579487428.png

So 3 years is the useful life for pc laptops etc which effectively translates into ~33% depreciation per year.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Code:
*www.incometaxindia.gov.in/_layouts/15/dit/mobile/viewer.aspx?path=*www.incometaxindia.gov.in/charts%20%20tables/depreciation%20rates.htm&k=&IsDlg=0
View attachment 18920

So 3 years is the useful life for pc laptops etc which effectively translates into ~33% depreciation per year.
What that timeline means is that as per written down value 1 can claim it for the next 3 or 6 years.
If you purchase it before 30 September then it will be counted for full year, otherwise for half year.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
What that timeline means is that as per written down value 1 can claim it for the next 3 or 6 years.
If you purchase it before 30 September then it will be counted for full year, otherwise for half year.
I see,you were talking about depreciation entries in account books every quarter.Yes I know about this rule of purchase before half FY counted for full year else not. I thought you were talking about something else.

Top Bottom