Upgrade For Gaming.

Latinsnake

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Will be playing all the latest games in mid or high settings(Assassins creed 3 ,Crysis 3,GTA 5..)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 15k is my overall budget.can extend to arnd 16-17k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 7.windows 8 after a month.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:Not planning to buy HDD.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Already hv a monitor 20" 1600x900.will reuse it.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:monitor(Acer 20" 1600x900), HDD(sata), Graphic card(Radeon HD 6770),
ram(6gb->4+2),mouse,keyboard.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:In a month or two.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Built it before.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Vashi, Navi Mumbai.Will be buying it locally.Not open to buying stuff online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:The components i want are cpu,mobo,smps and cooler.As my budget is limited intel i5 wont be my 1st choice.So the req Cpu would be any quad core AMD cpu that can run all the latest games in mid-high setting.Will be using this rig for the next 3 years.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If you are gaming I would say wait a bit and pick up the i3 3220 with a H77 motherboard from AsRock or Gigabyte. This combo will cost you max Rs 13500 and the remaining money of the 16K can be used for an SMPS.Though not quad core it will do a lot better in gaming than a similarly priced AMD Quad Core processor. Since you wont be overclocking its not really worth it to put extra money on the cooler.

Top Bottom