Upgradation of Mobile from Samsung S20 Fe

Huh , ok let me wait for OP12 pricing as well. if there are no discounts on that will go for S23 ultra
I expect it to be 50k, maybe 45k at best.

OP12 has superior charging & maybe even battery life. Better performance as well vs S23U (not noticeable for normal usage).

S23U has a better UI & better cameras. S pen is not a deal maker IMO.

So take your call.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Looks like it is showing 55k with oneplus bud pro2. How is this deal..?
How is the quality of the oneplus bud pro2..?

TBH , I don't like to have S pen at all , I am not going to use that feature for 100%.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Hoping to get the stock soon with same price of 70k , if not I will go for OP12 at 55k with free earbud.

Anything else worth to consider either on amazon or flipkart..?

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Definitely a good flagship if you have the money, avoid S24+
when do u think another sale can happen..?
for the green colour variant , it coming around 57k with free earbud. i am feeling its bit expensive [for the black one its 55k]
Do u think , its bit pricey comparing to previous sales..?

when do u think another sale can happen..?
for the green colour variant , it coming around 57k with free earbud. i am feeling its bit expensive [for the black one its 55k]
Do u think , its bit pricey comparing to previous sales..?
Next big sale is likely the Summer sale in May or next year same time. There are small sales here & there for sure, maybe next one is near New Year or Republic Day, might even have something small near Diwali.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Next big sale is likely the Summer sale in May or next year same time. There are small sales here & there for sure, maybe next one is near New Year or Republic Day, might even have something small near Diwali.
That wont work for me. Anyway i ordered OP12. Hope it will be worth the price.
Btw , any feedback on earbud pro2 which comes along with package..?

Top Bottom