Girishherle

Right off the assembly line
I want to upgrade my pc.please suggest me a good processor,mobo,16 gbram,2tb hdd,256gb ssd,cpu cabinet (i own asus gtx 580 gpu and corsair 600watts power supply,viewsonic 1080p monitor) under 50000rs.this pc will be for gaming .my os is windows 8.1

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
welcome to TDF :)

answer these first *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

sukiblr

For gaming i think a value for money Biostar mobo hi-fi Z97WE would do just fine. This one has some really good sound and helps you save atleast 5K off your rig.

OP
G

Girishherle

My rig will be primarily for gaming.i only intend to buy the mentioned 6 items only.for the rest i will be using my existing components.my os is windows 8.1.no i will not be overclocking this pc

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
My rig will be primarily for gaming.i only intend to buy the mentioned 6 items only.for the rest i will be using my existing components.my os is windows 8.1.no i will not be overclocking this pc

you could have answered the questionnaire in 5 mins time -.-

here's what you should buy

Xeon 1230v3 - 17k
Gigabyte B85 D3H - 5.5k
HyperXFury 8x2 GB - 12k
Corsair 300R - 4.5k OR CM N300 - 3.5k OR Deepcool Tesseract - 2.7k
WD Green 2TB - 5.5k
Samsung Evo 256GB - 10k

locally all would come under 50k.

Which Corsair 600 W PSU do you own? CX, VS, GS? It takes 1 min to fill the questionnaire and hours for us to ask every detail and you to answer it. Plus, it's irritation and frustrating. So help everybody and yourself and fill that damn questionnaire.

OP
G

Girishherle

sorry friend,i am new to these kinds of forum sites,so i didn't know the importance of filling the questionnaire.anyways thanks for your help.

Top Bottom