update zenfone 5

gautam_das

Broken In
Hi digit,
I recently bought a asus zenfone 5. I want to upgrade it to android 4.4 kitkat. Would you please provide an step by step instrucion to it? This is my first android. So I'm a bit nervous if anything goes wrong while rooting it.

I don't like the asus ui much. So I wanted to know if I could uninstall the ui during rooting or rooting wouldn't affect it.
Thanx in advance:)

Minion

Conversation Architect
Asus will officially provide you kitkat wait till time comes rooting will void warranty.About UI you can always use a different launcher.

promo87

Broken In
Hi digit,
I recently bought a asus zenfone 5. I want to upgrade it to android 4.4 kitkat. Would you please provide an step by step instrucion to it? This is my first android. So I'm a bit nervous if anything goes wrong while rooting it.

I don't like the asus ui much. So I wanted to know if I could uninstall the ui during rooting or rooting wouldn't affect it.
Thanx in advance:)

Well, why are you planning to root your device ? I have been hearing that KitKat updates has started rolling out over the air for the Android devices.

OP
G

gautam_das

Broken In
Ya I also heard about the ota update. But there is a confusion....rooting doesn't mean installing the provided ota update?

Top Bottom