Update: pc build 25k-30k budget. To Mini-PC OR Not To?

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Thank you!
You can tell I am very confused about this pc build but I am very sure about no GPU,no plans to add one in the future.

I'll stick to 5500GT. Please help me with monitor and power supply and cabinet. Local vendor has suggested Fingers 500w smps with cabinet for 3400/-

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Acer EK220Q E3 21.5 Inch IPS Full HD (1920x1080) Backlit LED LCD Monitor I 1 MS VRB, 100Hz Refresh I 250 Nits I 99% SRGB I HDMI & VGA Ports with HDMI Cable I AMD Free Sync I Eye Care Features (Black) *amzn.in/d/0hMPUPeD -5599
This is a decent 1080p monitor,
I believe u are looking for a basic 1080p display.
MSI PRO 21.5 inch also goes for similar price. -5699
Another one is from Viewsonic - 5999

These are just options ( I selected with the criteria of having a 1080p display and 100hz display )

There are both cheaper options with a dip in refresh rate or resolution, Do wait for others to suggest also.
For mice , Logitech m90 is a basic durable one ( I have one ) costs about 300rs
Going with Viewsonic VA2215-H 22 Inch FHD VA Gaming Monitor

Updated: PSU, SSD
lower priced, Deepcool PK-D is from Tier C as per the list on cultists, it is fine for low powered system. If you have money to spend, you can consider 80+Gold PSU. But I would advise every extra money you can squeeze should go to processor, 5600G
WD SN580 is new version, SN570 is old.

cultlists: *cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/
As per your suggestion will stick to DeepCool PK-D Series PK450D Power Supply (R-PK450D-FA0B-UK)

Which 5600 I can go for? There are few variations and will it require motherboard upgrade if so which mobo?

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
*pcpricetracker.in/b/s/7786b2c6-7e56-4e05-9851-d6bc8dba89c3

Added everything, antsport elite 1100 cabinet. temporary added a random 5600 processor will change when I get a reply.

I need this pc asap so I am going to pay for this by the evening today so receive it on Wednesday.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Ordered
Amd 5500gt
B450 mobo
16gb ram
500gb ssd + 1tb hdd
Viewsonic VA2215-H
Fingers c8 cabinet + psu
Total 38,800/-

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am really sorry for late reply. I was occupied with personal work so didn't get chance to login to forum.
Change the PSU to some known brand. I am hearing first time about Fingers. Unless you have read good user reviews about it, change it to Corsair, Cooler Master, Deepcool or Antec. Any 80+ Gold or even Bronze will be fine( since you confirmed you are never going to dGPU)

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
I am really sorry for late reply. I was occupied with personal work so didn't get chance to login to forum.
Change the PSU to some known brand. I am hearing first time about Fingers. Unless you have read good user reviews about it, change it to Corsair, Cooler Master, Deepcool or Antec. Any 80+ Gold or even Bronze will be fine( since you confirmed you are never going to dGPU)
No worries mate, you already have been great help thank you!

Top Bottom