<<Unofficial i7 Thread>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Nehalem, Truth Unfolds

Well, it had to be started now or a bit later, so y not now?
"Kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so aab" RIGHT??

Well, we all have been hearing about the i7 a.k.a. Nehalem processors, but finally a detailed review showing us the actual improvements. And to startle you, we can see the i940 that is clocked at 2.93GHz beats the hell out of the 3.2GHz QX9770!!!!(poor those ppl who bought it for 1499$).

SO here's the review:
*209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=en&s...5.html&usg=ALkJrhgQ_Y-v2n4iV0EHZKMegFWAIOyGzw

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
since when did we have separate thread for processors or new architectures ?? :D

there are no threads dedicated to Core 2 Duo etc does that mean no one has interest in C2Ds ?? its just that there is no use for a separate thread for processor alone ;)

_

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

Arrey yaar, tu gussa kyon ho raha hein. I'm talking abt a new generation here, there were threads when C2D was launched, well, here is Nehalem. This is not for long age purposes, it will serve itz purpose for nehalem updates till launch and user review. Aftr that it will become like the c2d threads....and I'm not only talking abt nehalem, here see what's abt AMD..

***Underwent a major surgery on 14th May***Still under treatment***Will be back to routine in October*** GET WELL SOON btw

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98832

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

Oye absolutely nice find....hmm....i hope the 2.66GHz is available for about 13k(266$ is the stated price).....

Thnx for posting...lately, not much of nehalem news to be frank...

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

NEHALEM MONSTER OCING!!!!!!
*forum.coolaler.com/showthread.php?p=2195850#post2195850

HIGHEST MEMORY SPEEDS EVER
*www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10009&Itemid=1

An luk careully, in CPUz, it shows the word SLi, know what that means? yessss

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i hope the 2.66GHz is available for about 13k(266$ is the stated price).....

mind it thats the price for 1000 units ($284 for 1000 units).so dont xpect to get it below $300 for single units.

even i'm dying to get my hands on Core i7 920.

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

U r rite sam...well, my mistake..

Abandon this thread, continue with this one:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show...t=96534&page=2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom