Unable to connect : Nokia PC Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
Recently i updated my N70's firmware n now I'm getting this error :!: Whn i plug cable to phone,d PC Suite shows 'no phone is connected' :rolleyes: Rather i activate Airtel MO n i can surf net also because phone shows that it is conected :confused: as appears on phones's screen :neutral: Anyone please tell me why is it so n how to fix it :?: THANKS for ur wise suggestions :razz:

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Even if it's an older ver. than also it must recognize my phone,But it didn't :mad: And why only phone's screen shows that it's connected...Why not PC Suite shows same info :confused:

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
No, it sud work.
Try reinstalling the PC-suite.
It gav me this type of problem many times in 6630.
I had to install Pc-suite again nd again.

Had u disconnected the USB cable??

Pathik

Google Bot
because ur fone wasnt connecting to pc suite at all....
his connects but jus shows that it wasnt connected...
and his problem started after he upgraded his firmware/...

hailgautam

Youngling
Could there not be a work around here: I mean, if Windows recognizes that there is a phone attached, still you can use the phone to browse the net. You can re-install the drivers for your phone (cable drivers for Nokia) and try.

With My SE K750 i do not run the PC Suite but still as the phone is recognized by Windows, I can connect to net though the packet switched connection.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay I'll uninstall d PC Suite n re-install it...Gona tell u the results soon :razz:

Last edited:

sanju

Journeyman
reinstall the driver for nokia
i have faced the same kind of problem earlier with my N70
and after reinstalling the driver problem is solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom