tv tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunak

Tux Fan
hi i have a pixel veiw play tv pro card. the problem is the reception is rough while its clear on my tv in the next room. can some one suggest a method to make the signal better. also the native pixel veiw sftwre dosnt decet any channels so i am forced to use windvd4 where i cant fine tune the channels to make them clear and the number of channels deteced are pathetic. please help.
ps: i need recording too so chris tv dosnt help.

bharat_r

In the zone
I got Pixel View TV tuner card & have the same problems.
Only about 6 channels are detected, few more channels are detedted but the quality is a horrer.

may be it is a product defect.We's wasted our money buying pixel view.

For capturing video use Dr.DivX

Biplav

In the zone
hey buddy
i got a frontech internal tv tuner card and it costs just 1,200 and gives me great quality !
the best part bout it is that its remote is merely 22 grams!!yes the lightest remote and the cutest one ofcourse i have ever seen.
the demerit is that whenever i click on the software provided with it, my computer sometimes restarts.

someone tell me will anyother software work with the remote/without the remote?

shyam911

Journeyman
shaunak and Bharath_rL guys check your cable and make sure the cabe head fits perfectly with you tv-tuner and makes proper contact

Biplav: Fly2000TV is a good software. i have a intex tv tuner card and i had the samw SW problem. so i have been using Fly200TV

OP
shaunak

shaunak

Tux Fan
i dont think flytv works for conext chip cards like mine and i also think that pixel veiw cards are of inferior quality as i had a mercury card b4 and it was much better but the mercury remote conked off and my hardware guy replaced it with pixel veiw.

according to me my cable head is ok

Biplav

In the zone
@shyam 11- can u tell me the site to download it?
@expert- i didnt exactly get u-will my remote control function with the software u r talking bout?and plz site address plz!

Biplav

In the zone
@shaunak- i think its really hard to find any free stuffs. and even if u find any- they wont be all that great.
so go in for trial versions.
@shyam 911- i downloaded fly200 tv but i just hear the audio there is no video- neither in the air setting or the cable setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom