Right off the assembly line
i recently bought samsung NP35 series.
spec:
processor : i7
RAM : 8GB
HDD : 1TB
VRAM : 2GB
GRAPHICS : AMD RADEON 7670

when i am playing gaming my laptop reaches the extreme high temprature(89c) within one hour. i am very sacred.
i want to solve my issue. so i am planning to rebuild my notebook.

ASUS G55 15.6" display notebook has great skill on reduce the heat. it has two exhaust fan in it. so i imagine to buy the ASUS G55 15.6" display exterior panel and transfer the all internal parts of my laptop. After that i can use my notebook for long time. But One problem is ASUS G55 has squire size battery, So i have to use asus battery instead of samsung.

I don't know above things are possible or not? please give the details

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
i recently bought samsung NP35 series.
spec:
processor : i7
RAM : 8GB
HDD : 1TB
VRAM : 2GB
GRAPHICS : AMD RADEON 7670

when i am playing gaming my laptop reaches the extreme high temprature(89c) within one hour. i am very sacred.
i want to solve my issue. so i am planning to rebuild my notebook.

ASUS G55 15.6" display notebook has great skill on reduce the heat. it has two exhaust fan in it. so i imagine to buy the ASUS G55 15.6" display exterior panel and transfer the all internal parts of my laptop. After that i can use my notebook for long time. But One problem is ASUS G55 has squire size battery, So i have to use asus battery instead of samsung.

I don't know above things are possible or not? please give the details

its not possible.

each laptop internals are designed in a different way, and you cant find just the body or the case of the laptop.

Top Bottom