Transfer Polyphonic tones from nokia 6600 to PC using BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

syedaijaz143

Right off the assembly line
Hi

Can anyone tell me how to transfer polyphonic ringtones , which are in midi format to PC using bluetooth, from my nokia 6600

Aijaz

OP
S

syedaijaz143

Right off the assembly line
Hey achacko

I already have that device but if I try to send midi polytones from mob. It doesn't response to anything, No error msg nothing just blank like a dumb man

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
sending poly's to PC using BT

Firstly u need to make an active connection of ur fone with ur PC using BT dongle.....U may do so by installing the dongle drivers 1st and then installing nokia PC suite for 6600 which u may have got w/ ur fone.

check the serial port service ports(may be COM 4 and COM6 or COM 5 and COM 7) from the BT sw. Select the COM port in the mRouter properties accordingly(U'll find it nxt to clock in system tray).

Now try to connect ur fone with PC using BT sw....if connected properly, the mRouter icon will get coloured(blue&green).

Now send the poly tones from ur mb.....(u may use FExplorer or Epocware's File manager for sendin the tones).....

Follow the above stated steps and PM me if need be w/ complete details of wat u did and wat happened...

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
Files can be transferred to ur memory card using PC Suite.....but only 2 sum particular folders. I have not used oxygen fone manager....

I will recommend u to use Epocware's File manager to transfer files to any folder on ur memory card....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom