Transcend Releases 2GB DDR2-800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*www.techmessenger.com/image/PR_00000533/Transcend-DDR2-800ECC_20070913192722469.jpg

Taipei, Taiwan -- Transcend Information Inc. (Transcend), a leading global manufacturer of memory modules, is proud to announce the arrival of its 2GB DDR2-800 ECC Unbuffered memory modules. Specially designed for high-end computer systems, these modules are built with ECC (Error Correcting Code), which monitors the data that gets transferred in and out of memory and corrects any errors found. This greatly decreases the risk of system operation errors, while at the same time increasing system reliability. The ample two-gigabyte size of each DDR2-800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM is excellent for use in advanced PCs, workstations and servers where large memory reserves and system stability are essential.

Transcend's 2GB DDR2-800 ECC Unbuffered modules use eight-layer PCBs and meet JEDEC(the Joint Electron Device Engineering Council)standards. Each DIMM is made of eighteen 128Mx8 brand name DDR2 FBGA chips. The chips are selected via strict quality standards and manufactured using small FBGA packages to assure better thermal dissipation and electrical efficiency.

Transcend's memory modules are built to the highest specifications with the finest chips and materials available, and they undergo strenuous laboratory testing to ensure they provide the highest performance. All Transcend memory modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and the convenience of a global service network. They are recognized worldwide for their high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, and superb reliability and stability. Transcend memory modules are the obvious choice for demanding high-end computer systems.

Product Features
* Large 2GB capacity
* ECC (Error Correcting Code)
* High speed, stability and reliability
* JEDEC standard design
* FBGA Packages
* Eight-layer PCB
* Lifetime warranty

Source

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
800mhz, my dad saw this in the philippines and told me the price, 667mhz was around 4k

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^............ these days few desktops meant to play games are more powerful than servers (eg. alienware)

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Winxp can handle upto 3.3gb (read somwhere). I haven't come across a game whose fps was affected by larger ram than 2gb. It will be useful once 64 bit becomes mainstream or something else happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom