Trackmania Sunrise - Car Race Game (Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Journeyman
Trackmania Sunrise From Digital Jesters.

Release Date : 10.14.05

ScreenShots:
*www.trackmaniagame.com/index2.php?txtStyle=tmsr&txtShow=scrindex&intGal=31#

*img482.imageshack.us/img482/8576/trackmania0vg.jpg

The high octane, free wheeling insanity that is Trackmania returns to PC CDROM. Trackmania Sunrise takes everything that made the original an instant online classic – amazing speed, ultra competitive multiplayer races and easily accessible tools to create and distribute outrageous tracks – and still manages to add more and more.

New sports cars that burn up the highways at a breathtaking 400kph as they tear around gorgeous new environments including the beauty of the Pacific Coast. The most insane stunt blocks ever, send perilous track building to a whole new level with sweeping bends, winding tunnels and ramps designed to send you soaring. Two new play modes – Platform and Crazy – mean that even the most experienced of trackmaniacs will face a totally fresh racing experience.

A new day has dawned… are you up for the challenge?

Features:
Exhilarating new vehicles that can reach an incredible 400kph.

Stunning new environments to screech around.

Two new solo modes: Platform and Crazy

An integrated peer-to-peer network for exchanging player creations.

Fully customisable car skins and player avatars.

Extensive content support from an existing online community.

Minimal tech spec requirements.

Really fast cars driving on outrageous tracks in a beautiful setting.

Any one has played this one..... Post ur views and experiences about the Game.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Kumaresh_Arsenal said:
Release Date : 10.14.05
You got the release date all wrong here. It was released on 6th May 2005. See the details here.

I have had the fortune of just playing the demo of the game and it was exhilirating. The tracks are some of the wildest I had ever seen and some ramps would just make you screech your cars to rest and wonder how in the world are you ever going make across THAT!

What was even more intresting was the mulyiplayer aspect of the game demo. Servers were plentiful and the pings the lowest I had ever seen on any 256k connection. Gameplay was super-smooth and user created tracks just plain awesome. Tremendous replay value. I can gurantee you that you will never run across two similar tracks during multiplayer.

And the icing of the cake is that it runs great even on an onboard gfx solution! Beat that!

vmp_vivek

In the zone
I remember I had played the demo. The graphics are good and overall gameplay is also good. I will 7/10 to this game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom