Trackmania Nations Forever ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that many in our forum plays trackmania nations forever, so decided to make a thread for anything related to it.

Here goes some introduction for new players.

TrackMania Nations Forever lets you drive at mind-blowing speeds on fun and spectacular tracks in solo and multiplayer modes. Nations Forever will offer a new "Forever" version of the Stadium environment, a solid solo mode and 65 brand new, progressively difficult tracks. TrackMania Nations Forever will unite an even larger number of players than the original Nations thanks to its engaging multiplayer modes, innovative online functions and revolutionary interactivity between players.

TrackMania Nations Forever will offer a new "Forever" version of the Stadium environment, a solid solo mode and 65 brand new, progressively difficult tracks.....

read more @ *www.trackmania.com/en/index.php?lang=en&rub=nations
*www.trackmania.com/en/news/img/139_ea.jpg

Download
: *download.go2.cz/hx/tmuf-tmnf-setup.exe (503.87 mb)

Currently playing members :

Forum Name ------------------ Trackmania ID

hari_sanker_r ------------------ _hsr
alexanderthegreat ------------- creepyghost
sunny1211993 ------------------ Abtom

Updates :
//for future use

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I play that game too! I haven't got past the offline 'green' level tracks though. Got a nadeo medal in the last one in the white tracks.
I use the id: creepyghost

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I was just going to create the thread for this game..U faster :wink:

Anyways I am downloading the game and plz atleast when we play this game, play for fun..Dont start fight..Be a good boy..The same thing i say to even me :)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^Ya! correct..guys leave this clan thing..

Suggest me a good name to register with..plz.. Some good,dashing,cool name..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
godfather(28)

Sounds stupid I know, but I couldn't think of any good name back then, and I thought I could change it later. :(

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The cool thing in TrackMania is it supports anaglyph 3D vision. I have a set of 3D glasses, when i see the game wearing that. It's very believing and realistic as watching a live car race.

cyborg47

Technomancer
The cool thing in TrackMania is it supports anaglyph 3D vision. I have a set of 3D glasses, when i see the game wearing that. It's very believing and realistic as watching a live car race.

thats cool....where did u get those glasses from...is it sold anywhere???

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Dudes, this thread has been applied for snipping by hari. You guys should continue discussion in this one:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85450

OP
H

hsr

^^ if this thread has life, let it continue, coz the ols one was ded for almost an year (check the post dates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom