TP-Link MR3420 Modem Problems

anon232

Broken In
I recently puchased a TP-Link MR3420 3g/4g router which came with the latest firmware.However i'm having troubles connecting my Micromax MMX-310G modem(package deal from aircel) with it.
Whenever i put an aircel sim in the modem,the router works properly. However any other SIM fails to work.
Again my MTNL 3g Jadoo modem isn't detected at all.
I've tried downgrading firmwares but to no avail.
Any help???

OP
anon232

anon232

Broken In
I did and this was their reply "The universal data cards are not support our 3G routers."
Despite the fact that support for Micromax MMX 310G is mentioned in this page 3G/4G USB Modem Compatibility List for TL-MR3420 - Welcome to TP-LINK.
Moreover now I'm able to use only aircel SIMs with other SIMs it simply shows "unplugged"

OP
anon232

anon232

Broken In
bro seems ur data card z locked wid aircel....

Go n get it unlockd so that u can use othr network simcards...

no it isn't.When i use the dongle with my laptop i can use any sim in it but if i put any sim but aircel on the dongle while using the router it doesn't work.

dummydave

Broken In
bro ...first go to NETWORK--3G ...there first manually change the network and access point u wanna use ..and den put ur dongle wid d selected network...
And den try...

Hopefully this shud work...else give d screenshot of the 3g settings under d netwrok tab

also tell me dat ..all d networks u r using hav 3g data pack or 2g....

And while using dongle on laptop what network mode preference u hav set..?? Is it auto / umts preferrd / umts only

And the network Search z auto / manual??

OP
anon232

anon232

Broken In
bro ...first go to NETWORK--3G ...there first manually change the network and access point u wanna use ..and den put ur dongle wid d selected network...
And den try...

Hopefully this shud work...else give d screenshot of the 3g settings under d netwrok tab

also tell me dat ..all d networks u r using hav 3g data pack or 2g....

And while using dongle on laptop what network mode preference u hav set..?? Is it auto / umts preferrd / umts only

And the network Search z auto / manual??

1.Tried setting the access point b4 connecting dongle didnt' work.
2.all my sim hv 3g data packs
3.UMTS only
4.Auto
5.TL-MR3420

Top Bottom