Torrent Downloading Speed

mati17

All Prez to The Almighty
Dear Members !

I just bought Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android 6. I installed uTorrent and downloaded several movies with very good downloading speed (upto 700 kbps).
But after updating to Android 7, my uTorrent speed doesn't reach more than 20 to 30 kbps.
What's wrong happened, i can't resolve.

Please help me out.

Thanks!

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Maybe an update is dowbloading in the background. What speed are you getting in play store and browser?

OP
mati17

mati17

All Prez to The Almighty
Maybe an update is dowbloading in the background. What speed are you getting in play store and browser?
There's no update running in background and speed is good in play store and browser, infact fast speed. But in uTorrent, downloading rate doesn't exceed beyond 30kbps.....

billubakra

Conversation Architect
There's no update running in background and speed is good in play store and browser, infact fast speed. But in uTorrent, downloading rate doesn't exceed beyond 30kbps.....
Uninstall utorrent. Reboot. Install ttorrent. Check speed.

OP
mati17

mati17

All Prez to The Almighty
Uninstall utorrent. Reboot. Install ttorrent. Check speed.
Done !
Speed increases
But reason ??? Is it Android 7 update or something else.
Also earlier speed goes upto 700-800kbps, but in ttorrent , its 100 kbps only.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Done !
Speed increases
But reason ??? Is it Android 7 update or something else.
Also earlier speed goes upto 700-800kbps, but in ttorrent , its 100 kbps only.
What was the maximum speed that you got in ttorrent and what's the current speed? Are you using 4g or WiFi?

OP
mati17

mati17

All Prez to The Almighty
What was the maximum speed that you got in ttorrent and what's the current speed? Are you using 4g or WiFi?
Max Speed was 280kbps (only for 2-3 sec)
in ttorrent and current is 97-100kbps.
I am using Airtel 4g and Jio 4g

Minion

Conversation Architect
Max Speed was 280kbps (only for 2-3 sec)
in ttorrent and current is 97-100kbps.
I am using Airtel 4g and Jio 4g

I suggest you to download torrents on Desktop/Laptops mobile torrents apps are buggy to start with.You may also try bittorrent for android I find it faster than all other torrent clients on android platform.

Top Bottom