tomb raider underworld carshing in stage 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajooba215

Journeyman
:mad::mad: this was the first game i started playing after purchasing my graphics card and thought i would enjoy it till its end....but the game is crashing at a particular....i am talking about famous lara`s tomb raider underworld.....its in stage 3 ...in thailand after killing the tigers....when i proceed....the game ends with a `send error repot` window.....is there anything i can do to play it further...and are there any patches to help it ???...here is my configuration..
intel dual 1.6ghz processor
1 gb ddr2 ram
msi n9600gt graphics card

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Is it happening only at that particular point? I have completed the game & have escaped only with one crash which was after a cut-scene between Lara & Natla on the ship.

OP
ajooba215

ajooba215

Journeyman
yea..kinda..tried the saved game of a level up..but it crashed too..now i've downloaded the last stage in thailand and its running great..donno wuss wrong in the previous stages..

chak

Right off the assembly line
.....IN my PC too its crashing in third stage after killing tigers ......i hav tried save games of level bhagovati.....but it has crashed again.....:(

vandra236

Right off the assembly line
Hi, my game just crashes when it feels like it. A lot of the time when lara is in the water. My computer just closes down as tho' someone had pulled the power plug out of the wall!! It's very frustrating. I have a new motherboard as well as my N9600, lot's of ram and a new dual processor _ i've no ideas :(, has anyone else?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Not sure if this might help but try downloading the latest version of Games for Windows Live from Microsoft's website & also try turning V-Sync ON to avoid some frame drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom