to buy now......... or not to buy

Kishal

Aadivasi Hungryyy!!!
I wanna buy a high end lappy for dad at ~65-70k. should i wait for sandy brigde based lappies or not?
I have currently selected a dell xps 15 with i7 740qm, 2gb gt 435Mwith 4 gb RAM. will sandy bridge show a substantial improvement.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
no to sandy bridge or hyes to it, will purely depend on the usage and purpose....

as of now, thats the best choice tat u hv made,so go for it.. :)

no to sandy bridge or yes to it, will purely depend on the usage and purpose....

as of now, DELL's the best choice tat u hv made,so go for it.. :)

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
depends more on the purpose of usage. IMO if u have got money u can do anything LOLz, but it is better to buy as per your usage, if the usage is multimedia entertainment then sure this wold be good but, it (XPS 15) does has heating issue.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I would say, wait for Sandy Bridge. It's just around the corner. The new chips are much more power efficient which means you get more battery life. Not much difference in gaming performance though and these things rock in AV encoding.

OP
Kishal

Kishal

Aadivasi Hungryyy!!!
well guys, looks like i can wait till april, or more aptly, will have to wait till april due to my board exams :cry: damn the CBSE :evil: . well any ways, looks like ill get a sandy bridge after all

Top Bottom