Timezone (seems to be a Gaming Parlour) coupon Givewaway

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I did a recharge from Freecharge app. Got this coupon from Timezone: "Rs.300 balance and 5 video attraction games on every loading of Rs.300 at Timezone outlets." Didn't even know what Timezone was at the moment. After some research I came to know that it seems to be a gaming parlor. The website (linked to branch list) is: *www.timezonegames.co.in/Store/Index

Problem is that I am from Delhi. While Timezone Games seems to be everywhere Except Delhi. Even Bihar. :(

Locations:
*i.minus.com/ibuW8az4erIfPj.JPG

So if anyone's interested for the coupon can contact me on PM, on the condition that he's near the location of a Timezone and will really use it. :p

But hurry since the coupon is only valid till, "31st December, 2014".

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
There are 2 timezone outlets here. But the

will require spending Rs 300 first. :|

Lol. Don't misquote.
The complete coupon entitles "Rs.300 balance and 5 video attraction games on every loading of Rs.300 at Timezone outlets."

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Lol. Don't misquote.
The complete coupon entitles "Rs.300 balance and 5 video attraction games on every loading of Rs.300 at Timezone outlets."

:oops:

Thing is I'd rather spend that on buying PC games and not arcade ones, which are overpriced IMO. sorry bro.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well I do play at timezone sometimes (like 1-2 times a month). I have got a card for that too :p

But this coupon seems to be of not much use. It says "Rs.300 balance and 5 video attraction games on every loading of Rs.300 at Timezone outlets.". Though I recharge it like Rs 500/- every 2-3 months.

So it means if I recharge for Rs 300/- I'll get Rs 300/- balance (which I'll get it anyway), + 5 video attractions (I really don't have idea about which video attraction they are talking about). So actually this coupon gives me 5 Video attractions :p

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I think it means that you will get:
1. Rs 300 balance
2. 5 video attraction games each time when you load card with Rs 300

Well, I can give you the coupon code and you can quote the code to Timezone staff to get clarity. So deal?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah that's what I was saying. You'll get Rs. 300 balance anyway if you load Rs. 300/-. So they are giving those 5 video attraction for free. (I can't think of what those things are).

Sure. I can go and check for you. But I don't plan to visit Timezone within this Dec (or may be on 25th).

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, if you or anyone else wants the coupon just PM me.
I will keep this thread open till the expiry date.

Top Bottom