TibiaME World's First Free MMORPG Game for Mobile! and PC!

almightier

Right off the assembly line
*i.imgur.com/8uGXLOv.jpg
www.tibiame.com

I am playing this game for 7 years already now and I love this game. Many players from different countries from all around the world plays this game but only few players from India plays this game, My reason for posting here is same, if more players from india play this game then It would be more fun for me to play this game with Indian players as I am Indian.

TibiaME is World's First Free MMORPG Game for Mobile! and PC! From Nokia Symbian (S60 v2 to v5) to Android and From Iphone to Windows mobile 8. In short you can play it from simple Mobile through java version to SmartPhone and from Tablet to PC.

TibiaME is the first massively multiplayer online role-playing game for mobile devices which can also be played from PC from browser through web client interface. Come together with hundreds (thousands combining all worlds together) of players and experience adventures in a colourful virtual world! Along with your friends you explore the mysterious land of TibiaME, fight your way through hordes of evil creatures and solve ancient riddles to find untold treasures. With every monster you defeat you will grow in strength and power. TibiaME is based on the successful online role-playing game Tibia which attracts thousands of players every day.

Important thing to notice here is that, once you start to play this game, you start felling living two lifes, one is real and other is virtual.

As like in real life, in TibiaME you will have friends, enemies, girlfriend, money (experience in TibiaME which you get by killing monsters), Social status (higher your level, higher is your status, you level up by killing monsters), Properties (here it is Gold and Rare Items, gold you get from killing monsters and by selling Items in Market, Rare Items are weapons and armors), Adventure and Thrill (here it would be going on a Dangerous Quests with friends or going to hunt a dangerous monster and King monster).

In case of messenger, where we chat with friends, there comes a point where there is nothing to talk, but if you play TibiaME and chat with friends, you never get bored because you are chatting and hunting (killingmonsters for level up or doing quests) together or if you are at Arena, you are chatting along with fighting your enemies (other human players).

The game is good medium for learning english too, many players learned english through this game. Even leting your little kid play this game is good for kids to learn english too.

Here are some screen shots : (Actual Game Graphics are far superior than in screenshots)

The moment you login game, Bianca (NPC) will guide you to go north to NPC Samarus to regain your equipments:
*i.imgur.com/u3QQMWc.png

Your First encounter with monster within few minutes of Game play:
*i.imgur.com/7a9Nht2.png

Chatting with friends or making friends at city of Aurea :
*i.imgur.com/UnzlmLv.png

Play with hundreds of other players and carry out exiting battles in the arena with your enemies:
*i.imgur.com/kDITrdq.png

Use powerful spells to defeat the numerous monsters in TibiaME!:
*i.imgur.com/8EZNyJG.png

Play funny quests and help the inhabitants on the islands to gain new items.
*i.imgur.com/fUkIJhe.png

Go to Dangerous Quest with your friends and kill Boss monsters :

Killing Twin king brothers: Avaro and Gonius
*i.imgur.com/aMea9J5.png

Killing Demon kind Hornig
*i.imgur.com/GSHkIdg.jpg

*i.imgur.com/2MeiNT5.jpg

Killing king Chilong
*i.imgur.com/7yKXp5Z.png

*i.imgur.com/GDWQMUB.jpg

Video of killing King Demon Horning, Video is at fast speed to cover 40min video in 10min
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOVPz1sA7iI

Game can be downloaded directly in to your mobile phone from www.tibiame.com

For Iphone, you can downloard it from appstore:
*itunes.apple.com/app/tibiame-mmo/id386956069?mt=8

For android mobile from android store:
*market.android.com/details?id=com.cipsoft.tibiame

For windows 8 mobile from windows store:
*windowsphone.com/s?appId=39858995-55a4-42b1-94c4-c77c5b1f9ce9

You can goto respective store in your mobile phone and search for TibiaMe.

See you in game! Have Fun living two lifes.

Top Bottom