*steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/578650/header.jpg?t=1544151950
Name: The Outer Worlds
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Genre: Survival/Adventure, First Person Shooter
Release Date: 2019
Developer: Obsidian
Publisher: Private Division

ABOUT THIS GAME
The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.

In The Outer Worlds, you awake from hibernation on a colonist ship that was lost in transit to Halcyon, the furthest colony from Earth located at the edge of the galaxy, only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy it. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.​

Key Features
  • The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.​
  • You can be flawed, in a good way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren't particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.​
  • Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.​
  • Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.​
Source: STEAM

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
One of the top post on Reddit today was, "No effing pre order this time. No hype."
Rightly so.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Here's what you need to run The Outer Worlds on PC
Obsidian Entertainment has officially revealed the PC system requirements for The Outer Worlds, revealing that the game should be exceptionally easy to run on Windows-powered PCs.

CPU-wise, the game is said to be playable on AMD processors as old as their Phenom II 1100T, and Intel's i3-3225 and with memory configurations that are as low as 4GB. HDD space should also prove to be no issue for most gamers, as the game takes up around 40GB of storage, which isn't much by today's standards.

On the high-end, Obsidian Entertainment recommends, PCs with 8GB of system memory, graphics cards like the Geforce GTX 1060 6GB and Radeon RX 470 4GB and CPUs like the Intel i7-7700K and AMD's Ryzen 5 1600.

The Outer Worlds is due to release on PC via Xbox Game Pass for PC and the Epic Games Store on October 25th.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
RAM: 4GB
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti or AMD HD 7850
HDD Space: 40GB

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K or Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 8GB
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 470
HDD Space: 40GB

Source:Here's what you need to run The Outer Worlds on PC

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished it yesterday. Game was good. Its a must play for RPG lovers. A good story, bug free gameplay ( I had 0 bugs/crashes from start to finish) and amazing characters. Voice acting was top tier, a lot of humor in between.

The loot system was mediocre though. Unique weapons didnt feel unique at all. Weapon upgrades were very mediocre. Enemy AI was not the best. Main story was short.

So, I'll still give it a 9/10 mainly, coz it fits right into my genre.

Top Bottom