The Orange Box Problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ei8t

Journeyman
hi guys.. i just purchased orange box for the pc.. but the dvdrom is not reading the 1st dvd, it read for the first few times but not afterwards :x.. i couldn't even install the games... can anyone help?? thanks..

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
It's a common problem with Orange Box discs in India. Lots of people have had this problem. Install Steam, enter the key and it will download the games for you.

Tell me your ID when you're done. Let's play some Team Fortress 2! :grin:

OP
E

Ei8t

Journeyman
downloading the games from steam is out of question.. internet speed is only 256kbps... any other soln??
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
finally the dvdrom read the dvd.. now when i click on setup 1st steam installs and then it updates after sometime an error pops up saying "steam is already running. you may run only one copy of steam at a time".. what to do.. can anyone help???

Last edited:

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
I don't think so. Team Fortress 2 is what you'll play a lot of :p I think it'll take an entire day or two nights or so to get it downloaded.

OP
E

Ei8t

Journeyman
hi guys after installing the games the games keeps on updating i the steam window.. it never passes 0% its been a headache as soon as i bought it.. can anyone give a soln??

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
When it says updating, it might be just downloading the game. The entire TF2 downloadable might be around 1.5 - 2 GB I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom