The Foot Mouse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
*blog.scifi.com/tech/pics/footmouse_andkeys.jpg

Sick of wasting time switching your hand between your keyboard and your mouse? Well, you've got a couple of feet that aren't being used, don't you? You might as well enlist them in your fight for efficiency.

This foot mouse allows you to free your right hand up from mousing around by controlling the cursor via your right foot. Your left foot then controls the buttons, letting you use your computer with all four limbs simultaneously. Sure, it'll take getting used to, but think about the advantages you'll have in gaming when you've got both hands free to use the keyboard. — Adam Frucci

Seems like we will waste more time trying to move the mouse to the precise location. :))

*blog.scifi.com/tech/archives/2007/07/20/foot_mouse_free.html

goobimama

 Macboy
Awesome! Now if only they had some company policy on not shipping fugly products, this one might just be nice....

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
It'll be pretty akward to control, by the looks of it o_O Still, thats a pretty neat thingamajig. I like my HAND mouse better though~

prasad_den

Padawan
Wow... Everyone has to start learning how to operate a computer just like learning to drive a car... Would look nice too.. Software techs will no longer be said to have no physical activity.. :D

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Oh, i think using this would be pretty much easier than a hand mouse...

for proof, ask any Medical Transcriptionist who transcribes lots of medical transcripts everyday, and use their feet to control the audio stream while they type out the transcription!!!

Its a wonderful concept... i might propose everyone try it out before u think it might not be good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom