Test Drive Unlimited 2 discussion

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Bugs are there, but nothing gamebreaking. The AI is quite easy to beat, just like in TDU1 . Anyway, that's not the point of TDU2...you're supposed to go do multiplayer races :D . Human opponents are far more challenging.

tkin

Back to school!!
Framerate is absolutely $hit, game looks worse than Burnout Paradise but runs worse than Dirt 2 or NFSHP, can't hit 30 fps maxed out in city, have to drop some settings to medium, game looks really ordinary, car handling is crap, no proper damage modeling(hit a tree at 200kph, bumper came loose), muscle cars spin way too much, no proper drift mechanics, 2/10(that's pushing it).

PS: The story sucks, racing games should either have no story(NFSHP, Dirt 2) or have a good one(NFSMW/Carbon).

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Whoa ,whoa slow down tkin. If you've already played the TDU1 , then you already know that there is no story in this game. It's just about plain racing and test driving cars :)D) and free roaming. Believe me, you cannot add this into your hardcore racing games list. It's not that genre.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Whats the genre of this game then. Hell I can't even find a good genre for this sh11ty game. Its a total bullshit just driving around without any motivation or something. At least paradise was damn so it was fun to roam around in that game but not in this.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hell I can do that in each and every racing game then why the **** would anyone should buy this game. And if I have to just roam around nothing beats Paradise City and NFS MW, HP.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ This is how i felt when i first played TDU1. Kinda boring after few hours as the races are repetitive and no sync with story(if any).

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Hell I can do that in each and every racing game then why the **** would anyone should buy this game. And if I have to just roam around nothing beats Paradise City and NFS MW, HP.

Nope. Its not like that. Its about riding expensive cars, being on a TV, owning villas, widening your network, etc. Its not about winning races.

Liked TDU1, would have liked this one too, if there weren't any bugs and performance issues.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Nope. Its not like that. Its about riding expensive cars, being on a TV, owning villas, widening your network, etc. Its not about winning races.

Liked TDU1, would have liked this one too, if there weren't any bugs and performance issues.

The only reason i played the game. Go all showrooms all over the island and test drive almost all cars and bought around 50+cars. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Whoa ,whoa slow down tkin. If you've already played the TDU1 , then you already know that there is no story in this game. It's just about plain racing and test driving cars :)D) and free roaming. Believe me, you cannot add this into your hardcore racing games list. It's not that genre.
Well this game is definitely from the worthless genre, uninstalled it right away, car handling is bad, physics are worse, damage modeling however takes the cake.

gameranand

Living to Play
ico said:
Midtown Madness.
I played that game and loved it but not this.

tkin said:
Well this game is definitely from the worthless genre, uninstalled it right away, car handling is bad, physics are worse, damage modeling however takes the cake.
I also did the same thing in first 1/2 hour of gameplay.

Top Bottom